looking for a 55 plus community- townhouse, villa, condo- one level that takes 3 small dogs in price range - up to 225,000 Asheville, nc area

Asked by Sassy, Cloister Condominiums, Asheville, NC Tue Oct 11, 2011

Answers

4
Tim Hackett’s answer
Tim Hackett, Home Seller, 28803
Fri Apr 27, 2012
I would consider Crowfields in the prestigious Biltmore Forest area of South Asheville. Close to I 26 and Airport. Convenient banks, grocery stores, Pharmacies, restaurants. Established well funded association. Beautiful grounds. Clubhouse and pool. Active community with monthly socials. Residences have large rooms and include both townhouses and villas. You may have to increase your price range but it would be a good decision. It would require an exception by the association for the third pet.
Debbie Franc…, Agent, Asheville, NC
Tue Oct 11, 2011
Animals are a concern when looking for a condo. Most will allow only 2 animals and will specify size and type of dog. The Cloisters are one of the strictest around allowing only 1 cat and no dogs. Where I live, the rule is 2 animals per household, but a new owner received permission for his small 4 dogs. However, two of the dogs are old and he had to agree not to replace them.

Let me know if you need any help.

Debbie

Deborah H. Francis, GRI, ABR, ePRO, SFR, GREEN, Fine Homes Specialist, CRS Candidate
Prudential Lifestyle Realty
Associate Broker/Realtor®
7 Orchard Rd., Suite 101
Asheville, NC 28801
cell: 828-553-9019 email: deborah@dhfrancis.com
Mary Jo Eskr…, Agent, Asheville, NC
Tue Oct 11, 2011
We are representing a seller in a 55+ community in the Hills of Avery Creek that are fabulous units . One level with garage for only 123,000. Best buy in the Asheville area for this gated community. They will allow 2 dogs but may get permission for 3. Please consider using a buyers agent to help you find a property. I work as a buyers agent on the team that has this listed and would welcome an interview. Mary Jo Eskritt Keller Williams Professionals Realty 828-277-8685 ext 2009.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Oct 11, 2011
Consider working with an agent of your own; he/she can provide suitable listings, necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.