looking for a place anywhere from 10,000. to 40,000. OK if it needs work. In school right now. Will finish at the end of the year.?

Asked by Tim Somers, Mishawaka, IN Thu Apr 18, 2013

Gonna keep my duplex here. Area around Arcadia.

Answers

2
Kay Chan, Agent, Arcadia, FL
Sat Aug 16, 2014
Arcadia has properties to market within your price range from from time to time. Sometimes they are mobile homes, though. Are you interested in a mobile home?
Simon Campbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
If you are looking for a website that offers up to date foreclosure listings, I would like to recommend http://www.bankforeclosuresale.com. This is a site that requires membership but you can peruse through the listings in your market area first before signing up.

Our database contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation. All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day.