looking for a low rise condo or townhome in a natural setting w/ kayaking & close to beach. By bonita Beach or no. of that. any recommendations?

Asked by Randy, Bonita Springs, FL Sun Sep 4, 2011

Looking in Pelican Landing. Are the fees worth it? any other ares / communities you would recommend?

Answers

8
Mary Cassidy, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu May 10, 2012
Your price point will determine where you go. There are plenty of nice condos on Bonita Beach Road and Hickory Blvd (on or by the beach). If you want a gated amenity driven community-I would look in Bonita Bay.
Andres G. Sa…, , Bonita Springs, FL
Tue Nov 8, 2011
Randy,

I would also recommend you look into The Colony, a neighborhood located within Pelican Landing. You can find mid-rise condo living at Castella just seconds away from the Kayak boat ramp. As part of Pelican Landing you also have access to the community’s private beach park on Big Hickory Island in Estero Bay. As a full time resident in the community I would be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Andres Sanchez
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Mon Sep 5, 2011
Randy you have nailed it with Pelican Landing....I love the community. You need to also check out Bonita Bay and West Bay. Both have great settings.....they also have beach clubs. Pelican Sound is bundled golf so unless you play a lot I would look in a different direction. If you need any help at all I am very familiar with all of these communities. I live and specialize in the Bonita Springs/Estero area. In fact pay a visit to our custom site to see all the communities.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Christine Ma…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Mon Sep 5, 2011
Hi Randy,

Pelican Landing is a nice community, but I would recommend Pelican Sound Golf & River Club. This community is located on the Estero River and there are many places to go kayaking and the river leads out to the Gulf Of Mexico. The fees are better here. We not only sell in this community, but we live here also. Please go to our website http://(www.mantiliateam.com )and look around.

Arnold Mantilia
Web Reference:  http://www.mantiliateam.com
Sandy Saddle…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sun Sep 4, 2011
There are many communities to recommend. Look at my updated Bonita Springs website and see for your self!
Scott Larson, Agent, Naples, FL
Sun Sep 4, 2011
Hello Randy,
Pelican Landing is an excellent community to live in. The Master Association fees are around $1700 a year but give you a lot of amenities that you would pay additionally for in other communities like free tennis and a superb Beach Club. Other amenities include Beach Access, they have a great island with free shuttle craft, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Exercise facility, Extra Storage, Private Beach Pavilion, Many tennis Courts, Underground Utilities. If all of the amenities do not appeal to you there are plenty of other condos on or by the water with excellent kayaking. Send me your email address and I will send you properties with Gulf and back water access. Estero Bay is especially beautiful with many Dolphin and Manatee sightings. My web site is http://www.slarson.advantarealty.com. Best regards, Scott
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sun Sep 4, 2011
Check out the Verandah. It's off Palm Beach Blvd, east of I-75 in Ft Myers, located on the Oragen River. Not all that close to the beach, but has great amenities including kayaks.
Lin Ludwig, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sun Sep 4, 2011
I would be more than happy to discuss the possiblities with you. If you are not currently working with a Realtor, please contact me.

Serpil Ludwig
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty #1
serpil@embarqmail.com
239-896-0087