looking for a lease purchase condo in brickell or miami beach

Asked by tyralee84, Brooklyn, NY Mon Jun 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115318671-600-NE-36th-St-162…

Answers

7
Victor Tarin, Agent, Miami, FL
Sun Aug 11, 2013
Well, it's not as good as Brooklyn, but I know where the quality is in Brickell and the Beach. Go Nets! Call me and I will show you what you are looking for when I find out what your criteria and price range is. You won't be disappointed in what you find here.

Victor Tarin
305.510.2782
Nicole Murray, Agent, Coconut Grove, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
I live in the area. Please feel free to contact me if you would like my assistance.
Ana Amaral, Agent, North Miami Beach, FL
Tue Jun 25, 2013
I would be happy to show you properties at the Brickell area, I personally live here and I can help you find the best fit.
Text me or call me at 786.409.8139

Ana Amaral
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
What is the reason for your decision to do a lease to purchase? Is it a bad credit? It is definitely WAY easier to repair your credit and it takes only couple of months than search for a property that is available under seller's financing or under lease to purchase option. Yes, there are some of those on the market however almost 100% of the time, the LEAST desirable communities, suburban places or low income areas, mobile homes etc. Nothing really close to what you are looking for.
Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com and we will find the solution for you. Please note that all services for buyers are free.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon...
Elena Gonzal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Please let me know what exactly you need/are looking for ... so I can help you better. Brickell and Miami Beach are very different places ... what is most important to you? what are your must haves ... Feel free to contact me at your convenience ... Elena's cell : (305) 588-4420. Looking forward to hearing from you ... E!
im moving to Miami from Tennessee late July early aug. most important to me is to be in central location being im not from there im a inspiring fashion designer that want to be close to downtown miami beach and the nite life,,,,,,,1 bedroom is fine 2 would be good trying to stay under 1500 if i can would love a building with lots of amenities
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
David Kurz, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Agreed with Yanoska. But I do have an investor that may be willing. Depends on what you are looking for. Visit my site for the best most current searches and let me now what interest you. http://Www.themiamihomesearch.com
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Lease purchase? Wow! I haven't seen one of those in years, but I guess it is somewhat possible. Hope this question is seen by an Owner willing to entertain your proposal. Best wishes.