anthony.b.c.…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

looking for a house with monthly payments no more the $800. could you help assist me please???

Asked by anthony.b.c.jr, Austin, TX Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

10
Robert Hanson, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Olney, MD
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Hi Anthony,

Your first step is to get pre-approved with an experienced lender. That way you can know your range and show the realtor and potential sellers that you are serious and specifically where to apply your efforts.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage. Everyone likes to raise their score!

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
Urvi Desai, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Hi Danielle I can certainly help you with that. Call me at 860.965.2952 to discuss further.
Dan Burstain, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hi Anthony,

Did you find someone to help you? Are you looking to buy or lease? I can help you with either and get your financing squared away too. Just give me a call or send me an email and I would be happy to help free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS
512-588-3260
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
Dyron Taylor, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hello Anthony,
I would be delighted to assist you with your search. Feel free to call me at 512-428-4983. Being an Austin native, I'm quite familiar with the area!
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jan 13, 2014
I would be happy to provide you a no obligation consultation to discuss your goals and see if purchasing a home is right for you.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Jordan Gouger, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hi Anthony,

In order to hit a payment target that low, you need to be concentrating on a few things. The first is being in a position to put down 20% or more on the loan, and the other is looking at homes that are $140,000 and below. What parts of town are you considering? Homes in that price range tend to be in the outer suburbs rather than in Central Austin.

Have you spoken with a lender to determine what your payment might be? I know of several lenders in Austin that I can refer you to.

I would be happy to speak with you about your situation and determine if that is doable.

Jordan Gouger
Keller Williams
512-693-9297
jordan.gouger@kw.com
Elizabeth Ch…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Please call few apartments to check since I do not do apartment. Thanks and good luck.
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Anthony, I'd be glad to talk to you and see if I can assist. The first step would be access your overall situation and then connect you with the right lender to see what you qualify for. My lenders pre approve my buyers at no cost to you, and I do not charge anything for buyer representation. I also happen to be one of the top agents in the greater Austin area. Feel free to contact me and I will do all I can to help! I am usually available from 10 AM to 7 PM seven days a week… Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Anna Culina, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hello Anthony,

I can help you find a lender who will be able to let you know how much you qualify for and what your approximate monthly payments will be. Then, I'll be more than happy to help you find a place.

Please call me at 512,266,9022 or e-mail me at annamculina@gmail.com

Anna Culina
Danielle Sto…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hi Anthony! Try contacting an agent in your area. I'm sure you can find several on Trulia that will be able to assist you with your home search. Good luck!