Tito, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

looking for a home in the East Stroudsburg section of Pa. Any info on that area homes, schools, things to?

Asked by Tito, Bronx, NY Sun Jul 20, 2008

do, etc. Any good experienced buyers agents?

Answers

2
Lisa Sanders…, Agent, Stroudsburg, PA
Sat Jul 26, 2008
Hi Tito. East Stroudsburg is my specialty. Please check out my blog and then let me know how else I can be of service. One thing I would like to warn you about is...East Stroudsburg covers a huge area and can be any one of three differnt school districts. If you get more specific on the area you are looking at, I can get more detailed on the info I provide.~Lisa
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Sun Jul 20, 2008
Tito - if you'd like a referral to an agent, please email me direclty. I have a form you can fill out and within 1-2 days we can usually get you 3 candidates to chose from. We'll supply an interview questionaire for you and notes about the screening process we used to determine who we should recommend. You can email me directly to learn more about this free service vchrisner@kw.com