looking for a home for 2 acres or above in beverly hills

Asked by Hindfoundry, Beverly Hills, CA Mon Feb 1, 2010

Answers

15
Andrew Jones, Agent, Venice Beach, CA
Mon Aug 2, 2010
There's a hand full of interesting of fine homes on big premier view lots in Beverly Hills and Bel Air right now... and even more without the view. Unfortunately, striking contemporary homes are always in short supply, but there is an extraordinary estate at the top of the hill near Mulholland which may interest you.

Please feel free to contact me for a full inventory of estate properties which may match your needs. Best of Luck.
Roger Perry, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Jun 30, 2010
There is one property ... Its a re-build and will have an extraordinary view....Its listed at $2.5M...well over 2 acres.

Give me a call and lets set up a time to go visit the property (310) 600-1553...The possibilities are ENDLESS with this parcel.

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker
Rodeo Realty - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 -1553
Tricia Flahe…, , Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu Feb 4, 2010
Hi Hindfoundry --
My partner and I specialize in the Beverly Hills area.
We can set up a time to speak with you by phone.
We would be happy to send you some listings.
Please email us at viprealestate11@gmail.com
Andrew Jones, Agent, Venice Beach, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hi Hindfoundary,

There are a number of existing homes on 2 acres in Beverly hills right now. You'll find a lot more options for less along these lines in Beverly Hills Post Office higher up the hill, than in BH proper. All seven lots for sale right now are in BHPO. I'd have to check the acreage again. There are also going to be other large properties available to the west in Bel Air and Brentwood, and to the east in the hills above West Hollywood and the Sunset Strip.

Please feel free to contact me through my profile if you'd like to see listings and information on any of these areas. Best of luck.
Grant Linsco…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Also, a friend of mine is building a 5 structure compound with 2 pools in BHPO that will have over 2 acres and approximately 17,000+ square feet of living space when complete in about 6 months.

Grant Linscott
Keller Williams Realty, 01715002
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Ludwig Parsa…, Agent, Burbank, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hi there,

Your price will be between $10 to $50M. If you need more specific information, please call me directly at 818-281-5889 with specific parameters and we will find one, the best in the area for your budget.

Respectfully,
Grant Linsco…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hindfoundry,

Would you be willing to build from the ground up? If so I know of an amazing land opportunity in Beverly Hills.

Grant Linscott
Keller Williams Realty, 01715002
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Jodie Franci…, Agent, Sherman oaks, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hi Hindfoundry,

There are 12 homes in Beverly Hills proper that are on about 1 acre or more available for sale right now, ranging in price from about $6,000,000 up to $89,000,000. There are some homes in Beverly Hills post office that are on 2 acres of land or more with prices ranging from $2,500,000 to $26,900,000. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Best of luck to you....

Jodie Francisco
Sonia Mendoza, , Los Angeles County, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
hello! Hindfoundry

may I ask why do you need 2 acres? do you need to have them? how about the house, how big does it need
to be?

you may respond by phone or email. phone 626-354-5579 email losangelesca.realestate1@gmail.com

take care,

sonia mendoza
your local realtor
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Dear Hindfoundry,
Everything is for sale...for the right price.
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com
Dianne Hicks, Agent, Rancho Bernardo, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hindfoundry
Considering there is nothing currently on the market, here is a suggestion. here is something I do often, find the area my buyers want and look for what is not for sale. Then, approach owners with a letter informing them we have a buyer for this area, are you interested in selling. It is a very successful tactic.

Kindest Regards,
Dianne Hicks
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hi there Hindfoundry, presntly there is nothing and it is kinds unusual to find such a large lot in beverly hills. As this is such a sought after area, it is not common. But I can probabaly find you this through networking with developers and real estate investors in this area. Can you drop me line with more details of what you are looking for with regards to usable area, hills, flat, near locations such as major roads etc

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Estates
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hi there Hindfoundry, presntly there is nothing and it is kinds unusual to find sucha a large lot in bevrly hills. As this is such a much sought after area, it is not common. But I can probabaly find you this througnt networking with developers and real estate investors in this area. Can you drop me line with more details of what you are looking for with regards to usable area, hills, flat, near locations such as major roads etc

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA
First Team Estates
Monique and…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Feb 1, 2010
Hello Hindoundry,

Please let me know what your price point is and what size and style you prefer and also if this needs to be all flat lot. At present there aren't any active listings on the MLS however, I could probably find something not listed or we could look in BHPO or BelAir.

Shoot me an email when you have a chance and I'll see if I can line up some options for you.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
Web Reference:  http://www.thecarrabba.com
Denny Lyons, Agent, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Mon Feb 1, 2010
open your checkbook wide and deep if you can find one.