looking for a great house in/near saratoga springs - 300k or below

Asked by Rs, New York, NY Thu Jan 3, 2008

ideally it would be the kind of property I could rent during the year and use myself in the summer - any advice on neighborhoods or the rental market in saratoga?

Answers

10
Pauper, , 12866
Mon Jan 28, 2008
Rs,
maybe try Albany Times Union Real Estate section for free mls listings, this site is full of spam & agents who think they are worth 6%, what a joke.

hey Bergbom,
Isn't Skidmore making students stay on campus in their new housing?
the College rarely permits students to live off campus before their senior year and even then, they have to jump through hoops.
How about Navy, don't they have to stay in Navy housing ?

Even if you could rent to college, would you really want your place to be their 1st apartment?
an out of area owner renting to college ? is that a professional suggestion ?
maybe if you wanna spend your summer repairing.

Peace Out
Actually Bart has a very good idea. We've been renting to Navy thruought the year and then renting for top dollar during track season and it's been working out great. We've also rented to Skidmore students and they were fantastic. Or you could just listen to this guy and maybe you could become a "pauper" too
Flag Mon May 14, 2012
Bart Bergbom, , Saratoga Springs, NY
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Summer is the high demand rental season in Saratoga. You could rent to Skidmore students for academic year, or Navy. What type of place are you thinking about? how about a townhome?
Web Reference:  http://saratogahomepages.com
Carol Dechiro, Agent, Saratoga Springs, NY
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Yes there are plenty of great areas to purchase a home to live in and rent in Saratoga in your price range................please call or e mail me and I will help you find just the right one....................

Carol DeChiro , Keller Williams Realty, 518-221-8855 cell, cdechiro@kw.com

Carol
Sat Sep 29, 2012

Carol
Teressa , , Saratoga Springs, NY
Sat Sep 26, 2009
I have a fully furnished 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Its
10yrs old and in a lakeside community.
If interested I will direct you to website so you can
see the home.
Steven McIn…, Agent, Saratoga Springs, NY
Tue Sep 8, 2009
In downtown Saratoga try looking at http://www.downtownsaratogacondos.com. These are afforable $250,000+- 3 level condos within 2 blocks of downtown and 3 blocks of the track.
Tue Sep 8, 2009
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Feb 7, 2008
For information about this great location contact Jesse Lena at Advantage Realty. He is a local realtor with the highest integrity and experience that will benefit your specific needs. 518-369-2730

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar & Associates
Venice, Fl 34285

941-408-5363
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2008
Contact Advantage Realty and speak with Jesse Lena 518-369-2730 and say you were refered by the "Eckler Team" of Venice , Florida. He will take good care of you....guaranteed!
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2008
Hi Rs,

I'm not familiar with the neighborhoods or market in this area but if you'd like to start browsing homes in your price-range just access the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative