looking for a good value on Winnipesaukee.

Asked by Barry Miller, Amherst, NH Fri Jun 1, 2007

Anyone have land or a single family home that is a good value on Winnipesaukee? I search the MLS daily but have not found the right spot yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

5
Petpal, Home Seller, Center Harbor, NH
Sun May 13, 2012
For SAle sprawling 3000sf Ranch steps from the 17th Green ..energy eff,low cost ,ingound pool.Golf,Swimming,Tennis,walking trails...

.
Sue-Ann Fect…, Agent, Meredith, NH
Wed Jan 28, 2009
Hi Barry;

I work across the street from Paugus Bay, there are some excellent opportunities right now. The lake is a big one so it depends on where you are looking, what you are looking for, and the price range. Email me I would be glad to check on it further!!!

Sue-Ann
Dane Hahn, , 34223
Wed Jun 4, 2008
Hey Barry,
I found a boathouse just outside Wolfboro with a full 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor. Inside there is room for up to about a 24 footer, with docks on both sides and outside the dock continues out into the lake about another 30 feet. The kitchen and bathroom were rough, but operative. The asking price as I recall was $165,000. That was in 1989, I think. I should have bought it.
Dane
Sandra Patte…, , Alton Bay, NH
Mon Mar 24, 2008
i've got some ideas, have you found anything yet?
Wayne Laverd…, , Dover, NH
Wed Nov 14, 2007
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you. Have you found anything yet?