Home Buying in North Port>Question Details

Ron Hall, Home Buyer in 37330

looking for a good value and good deal (low price) for waterfront property in sw fl. need low taxes, ins, etc

Asked by Ron Hall, 37330 Tue Aug 19, 2008

recently retired active seniors with 2 large dogs. we own a lot in north port but would prefer to move up to waterfront.

As a clarification......

If you are seeking a vacant lot, South Gulf Cove probably has the best values available currently. We would be happy to send along some lot saamples for your review.

The "Eckler Team"
Michasel Saunders & Company
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 20, 2008

Thanks for being in touch with us. We will continue to provide you with information that will hopefully prove to be of value.

Hi Ron,

Punta Gorda Isles has some great deals right now on waterfront property. I have pictures and descriptions of every area from Punta Gorda to Sarasota on my website listed below. You might also want to check out my foreclosure list on my website.

Most of the properties in North Port that are on water have no gulf access. You would just use a small canoe or or fishing boat.

We would be happy to assist you in your search.

Shannon Moore, Realtor
Re/Max Anchor Realty
North Port/Port Charlotte
You can't find better value for your money than the prices on homes in North Port, Port Charlotte, or Englewood, Florida. Pricing is significantly better than Sarasota or Fort Myers and you are close to the Gulf of Mexico with Tropical year-round weather. The severe decline we have had in pricing over the last 3 years have driven pricing to extreme levels, we are seeing cash buyers in the market like never before. Come for a visit and you'll see what I mean.

Ellen Baker
Michael Saunders & Co
Englewood, Florida
the watersidegroup@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.ellenbaker.net
I have a beautiful waterfront listing just West of I-75 in Ellenton, FL. You can search it via MLS#m573403 or address 619 44th Avenue East. It features a gorgeous 5,000 sq. ft. custom built home on over one acre with dock and lift. I would be delighted to schedule an appointment for you or send you additional photos.
Maryann Lawler, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty of Greater Manatee
Direct: (941) 586-8257
There are a few great options available. My guess is that waterfront lots at great prices will be the first to get sold. A few agents, below provided a website with inventory; check them out and best of luck!
Hi Ron,

Congratulations on deciding to investigate southwest Florida for your future home. There aew many destinations that offer wonderful opportunities between Sarasota and Cape Coral, including Nokomis, Osprey, North Port, Port Charlotte, Englewood, and Punta Gorda.

There are a couple of locations that represent outstanding opportunities at this time that we would recommend including in your search- South Gulf Cove and North Port. Newer construction is commonly found in these locations priced under $200,000.

If you would like to find out more about these areas, we would be happy to hear from you. Good luck with your search.

Besr regards,
The "Eckler Team"

Michael Saunders & Company
Hello Ron,
What type of waterfront are you looking for? Just canal, canal with access, access to gulf, river, lake, etc.
I will recommend either Punta Gorda or Venice, they are both very nice towns and also we can find you good deals in a very nice neighborhood.
If you allow me, I can customize a relocation package for you with information on Venice and Punta Gorda. The package will have local info about hospitals, school districts, parks, chambers, etc. Just let me know I will send that to you at no cost.
Mean while, take a look at my web site and you will find out more about Punta Gorda, Venice and other cities in Charlotte and Sarasota County.
Talk to you soon!!

Monica Palanza
Exit Realty Foundation
Cell: (941) 815-5319
Email: MonicaPalanza@OneClickRE.com
Web Site: http://www.OneClickRE.com
I would suggest Cape Coral to you. Great deals in waterfront homes, both fresh water and gulf access. Spacious pool homes. Some are short sales or foreclosures. Others are simply good deals. As far as taxes and insurance, property taxes have been readjusted downwards and unless you are located in a flood zone, insurance is reasonable. Plesae feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to send you listings of available properties.

LLoyd Nichols
Right Choice Realty LLC
cell: 239-810-2980
Fax: 239-463-4826
home office: 239-463-5217

Active Rain Blog: http://activerain.com/lloydn
Website: http://www.mlsouthwestfloridahomes.com
Website Blog: http://ftmyershomesandgardens.blogspot.com/
There are so many agents on here from SW Florida, I'm sure one will be in contact with you soon. They will be able to email you everything that meets your search criteria along with pictures and details about the properties. I would love to help you, but I am in Jacksonville and our MLS is limited to NE Florida Good Luck with your search!