Home Buying in 11215>Question Details

Connie, Home Buyer in California

looking for a fixer upper in the 11215 zip.

Asked by Connie, California Thu Jul 26, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


I have to second Aileen, a former colleague: its best to work with someone who know the area and goes to Open Houses all the time, as u seem to be living on the West Coast. But even if you were here: would u be able to judge if an apartment is great or only mediocre for the rent? Wouldnt you rather have good advice? Its a drag having to pay us a fee, but thats our livelihood. Thats what we work for and we only get paid if we rent something, not by our bosses every month. C'est la vie...There's nothing like a free lunch.. especially in New York.
Web Reference: http://www.elliman.com/sarp
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 11, 2007
Your best bet is to work with a Brooklyn realtor or real estate agent. They'll know the market.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer