looking for a fha loan with a credit score of 525 do anybody know where I can get a fha loan with that credit score

Asked by e.m.t.boutique, San Francisco, CA Mon May 26, 2014

Answers

2
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon May 26, 2014
Without intending to sound disrespectful, i think the better question is "what can I do to improve my credit score?"

Best of luck.
, ,
Mon May 26, 2014
Do you have money for the down payment? I offer VA and FHA loans down to a 530 middle credit score. For an FHA loan you will need a down payment for scores between 530-579. If you are VA eleibible you can get 100% financing. I can also run a credit simulator at no cost to you, to determine how to raise your score to get you better rates and terms.

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com