Michael, Home Buyer in Montauk, NY

looking for a deal in montauk. ready to buy...

Asked by Michael, Montauk, NY Tue Jun 9, 2009

Answers

5
Mary Lappin-…, , Montauk, NY
Tue Oct 13, 2009
I have lived in Montauk for 38 years and have done alot of real estate investments myself. I work for Prudential. Call if you think I could assist you. Mary Lappin Marmorowski
Nunzio Zappo…, Agent, Easthampton, MA
Wed Jun 10, 2009
I have properties now that you might be intrested in great opportunity to own waterview homes need work . also a 3 bed room 2 bath in great location and REO or short sales that you could benifit from contact me I have not heard from you .
Nunzio.Zappola@Elliman.com
Nunzio Zappo…, Agent, Easthampton, MA
Tue Jun 9, 2009
I work with investors all over the hampton area. If you are looking to make an investment into property call me. I was a builder for over 25 years, while being an agent now I am doing much more as an agent and less on the building end. I know a good investment but I will need to know what it is you are looking to accomplish. How much return you are looking for how long you will hold property, how much you will invest how is your credit, have you done this before there is alot we need to access contact buy e-mail : nunzio.zappola@elliman.com or Call 631-422-7510 X 8224
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jun 9, 2009
What type of property are you looking for, waterfront, waterview, move in ready, etc. You have good options in that beautiful Long Island fork. If you need assistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Theresa Eure…, Agent, Montauk, NY
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Are you a broker? or a seller looking to buy?