looking for a condo kirkland, wa. with water view or water front.

Asked by Joan And Doug Ruud, Kirkland, WA Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

9
Leslie Gould…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Tue Jul 8, 2014
There is nothing that beats the Kirkland waterfront view!!! If you can afford it...do it! You will thank yourself everytime you come home :)
Leslie Gould…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Tue Jul 8, 2014
Jennifer Oha…, Agent, Bothell, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
I should mention it's for lease, not for sale
Jennifer Oha…, Agent, Bothell, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
I have a condo in a waterfront building in Kirkland.... the only view is from the deck but its an excellent waterfront DT location.
Karen Mcknig…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Hi Joan and Doug,

i reiterate what the other brokers have said. What I can add is that, it is crucial for you to do a Buyer Consultation with a broker, and choose the broker you want to represent you, so that broker can set up a well defined search, can help you move quickly, and can be at the front line in the negotiation. We work at the highest level of commitment qand proactivity when we know a client is committed to working with us.

As far as getting the properties quickly, my own website, http http://:www.buyandsellseattlerealestate.com downloads very frequently, so feel free to check it out. This is the time of year when the inventory is building, which has the annual tendency to dampen the absorption rate as we move into the summer.

You must meet with a mortgage broker and prepare yourself with a pre-approval, because that must be included with every Purchase and Sale Agreement.

I, too, have had great success in representing buyers in multiple offer situations. I have very successfully sold Kirkland and the rest of the Eastside market for over 20 amazing years. I offer my time for an Initial Consultation for free and with no obligations.

Warm Regards,
Karen
Web Reference:  http://www.karenmcknight.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Joan & Doug,
I've been working with several buyers in Kirkland lately and I want to echo what Michelle has said, not a lot of inventory and what comes on, the ones that look nice and is priced well are getting multiple offers in a day or two.
If you don't already have a great agent, with an automated search to send you the newest listings as they come on line, you need one. A few hours may make the difference in some cases. Trulia is not an exhaustive source of listings and they are not consistently updated. Company sites would be more complete but many do not updated in real time.
Knowing the right strategies to find the home, win a competitive bid and not necessarily overpaying is critical in this market right now. Make sure you have a top notch pro in your corner to be successful.
Michelle Spo…, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Hi, Joan and Doug...There is not a lot on the market right now, but I see another agent has sent a list. The market is very competitive, with multiple offers on most properties. The trick is to be "buyer ready" and for you and your agent to jump when the right property comes on the market. I have been particularly successful in helping buyers in this bidding environment, so let me know if I can help. I live in Kirkland and specialize in this market: michellespohrer@johnlscott.com. Good luck and happy home searching!
Rick and Car…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Hello Joan and Doug,

We are at the Windermere Central office in downtown Kirkland at 7th and Market, and we would be delighted to work with you if you are not already working with another agent.

Let's start by sitting down and talking about the specifics of what you are looking for, your timing, your budget, and what you need to have ready in order to make a successful offer in this busy seller's market.

We hope to hear from you.

Rick and Carol Kreeger
Windermere Central
737 Market Street, Kirkland
425-785-0360
Stacey Lange, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Here is a list of everything that is updated.....and this list will update a number of times throughout the day with new listings as they come on the market. If you SAVE THE SEARCH, our system will email you new listings as they come on the market. I am right at the Kirkland Windermere office - let me know how I can help!

http://www.searchseattle.net/idx/search/024d7f84fff11dd7e8d9…