looking for a buyer realtor

Asked by hello.peppa, Miami, FL Mon Aug 5, 2013

I am looking for a FL licensed realtor who will put my offer thru to fanny using their homepath web.
I am paying all cash.
I am offering well under asking price.
I also want a contingency on inspection.
Pls kindly reply ONLY IF INTERESTED, you can email me at hello.peppa@gmail.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Peppa

Answers

12
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Yes, it is true - most foreclosures have multiple offers situation and bidding wars that go with them.
That's why - when searching for a deal - many of my clients prefer regular sales, which we negotiate down as much as possible. Sellers' market is letting itself known in South East Florida, with a short inventory and high buyers demand - so buyers have to move fast to secure a good property.

However, there are some reo properties that have a problem, or have been on the market for a long time - as long as you are careful about why these are sitting on the market when everything else is selling fast - those could be negotiated even with Homepath program asset managers.

Your first offer will highly likely be countered higher though.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Irina, thanks for the information. What would be the reason for a property under foreclosure remain several months on sale?
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
Alba Kourbat…, Home Owner, Outside U.S.
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Yes, I have a name from the realtor with whom I did all my transaction in order to buy my condo in Miami in Florida from my home address in Switzerland.
She is honest and you can trust her 200%.

Here is her email address:

michelizuppi@gmail.com

Or /and

michelizuppi@hotmail.com

I paid all"Cash" transfer from Bank to bank.

Good luck to you.

Alba
Maria Elena…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
I cannot believe that some colleagues would say they will help you get a property well below asking price, when most Realtors I know sometimes loose properties to competing offers even at full price or close to asking price. That, I would say, is similar to playing a game of Monopoly. If you are serious about making money in real-estate choose me or one of the Realtors that are giving serious answers about Homepath, the market conditions and strategy.
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Peppa,

I would gladly assist you, please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
Elena Gonzal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hello ... would be pleased to be of assistance ... my cell: (305)588-4420. Thanks! Elena G.
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Engage a local Buyer Broker Realtor for help, don't delay as you will not find a suitable property without one. http://www.NaplesRealEstateGuys.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Please read my email explaining my philosophy when dealing with these foreclosures. Strategic offers make sense.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Homepath no problem. 305 519-3199
Alberto Baca, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
I would love to assist you but to be honest it's going to be very hard to get an offer accepted by Fannie Mae if it's "well under the asking price" unless the house has been in the market for a while and needs substantial work. Cash will work but in today's market it's too competitive to submit very low offers. If you have any questions or if I can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Ileana Umpie…, Agent,
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hello Peppa !
We are florida licensed realtos and we would love to help !
Please send me your details to info@thegteamrealty.com or contact me at 305 469 6280.
I can help you with the right contingencies, and to get your property for under asking.
Francesca M…, Agent, Plantation, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hello Peppa:

I am interested in working with you as your agent. You will be pleased with my professional real estate services.

Please contact me at your earliest time because time is of the essence to put your offer in before the property is sold.

Looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest time.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
cel: 954-415-1155
francescam@bellsouth.net
hello.peppa, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
addendum the property is in Miami...forgot to mention....apologies...
Peppa,

Our office is the best resource for this need. I have personally conducted multiple transactions as a Buyer's Broker with Homepath. There are some very important differences. As you can see you would enjoy both brokerage representation as well as that of an attorney. Same price as anyone else for your entire negotiation, contract, review, etc. My office is near Dadeland. Thanks for your question and good luck whatever you decide. brokerattorney@gmail.com
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013