looking for a 2 br 2 bath condo or home del mar to encinitas, $3,000 or less with ocean views. no pets

Asked by Dc33sd, Asheboro, NC Sun Jul 29, 2012

Answers

3
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
We're a local RE brokeakerage in Encinitas ad have a great inventor of rent/lease properties as a rule. Would walking distance to several well known surf spots make a difference. Also how long do do you plan on living on our fine DS shoreline. You might be wiser to wait until closer to September.

You may find a lot more selections and much better values as this is mid season and beach rentals tend to be much pricier and less negotiable. Please feel free to call us 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net anytime.

We're a local family owned independent RE brokers, general contractor & developer and currently own several beach properties throughout the Leucadia and Encinitas West of Coast Highway and would consider year around rentals.

Feel free to refer to any of our very user friendly websites:
http://www.tagrealestatesale.com\
http://www.onthelevelcontractors.com
Sparky & Kat…, Agent, Encinitas, CA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Congratulations on your up coming move!! Encinitas was just voted one of the best beach towns in the world!!

My team has special relocation services that we offer to buyers. We use all of the latest technology to help save you time, and help you view properties whether you are thousands of miles away, or just busy and not available.

Call or email me with your contact information and I would be happy to send you everything available that meets your criteria, as well as, our buyer services information package.

Warm Regards,

Katie Pond
Sea Coast Exclusive Properties
760-402-2865
Pondteam@gmail.com
Linda Rose, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Jul 29, 2012
good morning...thank you for your interest in my beautiful city...I just checked the MLS and there are several condos within your target areas that meet all your specifications...please contact me at your earliest convenience and we can discuss all your options in greater detail...

I live in encinitas and I'm very familiar with all the neighborhoods that you prefer...I know you will love living here!!!...I most certainly do!!!...fondly,linda rose

LINDA ROSE
EXIT STEPPING STONE REALTY
760 274 3714
LINDATROSE@AOL.COM
DRE # 01250853