look for good agent to buy investment property in Santa Ana, CA

Asked by Greenmoon, Irvine, CA Tue Jan 1, 2013

Hi, I am thinking to buy a multi-family property in Santa Ana area as investment property, short sale is better, if you know agents familiar with this market , I would appreciate if you let me know. Thanks a lot!

Answers

7
Keith Larson, Agent, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Tue Feb 19, 2013
You're on the right track. I am an investor as well as an agent. When the value spikes as it has recently you will notice that not all cities/areas spike at the same time. When an area gets hot people tend to then look at the neighboring cities to purchase sfr/multifamily at what now appears to be a much more desirable price. When that happens the neighboring cities enjoy an increase in value as well. Purchaing in an area like santa ana now, is likely going to offer you that reward.

Keith Larson
Larson Real Estate RYB
949-433-7963
Carrie Perry, Agent, Orange, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
I have a team of Realtors ready to serve you. Contact me for more details.
Melchor, REA…, Agent, Orange, CA
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hello Greenmoon,

Happy New Year! As a former resident of Santa Ana, I am well familiar with this market.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

I am here to help you.

Melchor Perez
REALTOR®
DRE# 01842907
714-401-8879
Star Real Estate South County
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year!
I would be happy to meet with you and talk over your plans and see what I can do to assist you.
Call me or drop me an email.
Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
estatepricing@yahoo.com
714-585-5236 cell
DRE 01405146
Jovan Simon, , Santa Ana, CA
Tue Jan 1, 2013
As a direct lender, we work with great realtors that can assist you. We also can assist you with financing, giving you minimum closing costs, no charged points or junk fees. We have the most competitive rates in the area and can give rates other lenders wouldn't.

Please give me a call.

InHouseLender.com

Jovan Simon
714-619-3127
Jsimon@inhouselender.com
Bob Foust, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Tue Jan 1, 2013
We not only sell investment property , we own them, and we manage them for selected customers. If you want to interview us , we are happy to be of service -- Bob and Todd Foust at 714-322-9097
Norma Laine, , Costa Mesa, CA
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Now is an excellent time to buy real estate. I am a Certified Investors Agent Specialist CIAS, and can help you evaluate an investment suitable for your needs. Call Norma Laine, 714 366-6362. RE/MAX