Missy3, Home Buyer in Stroudsburg, PA

live blue mt. lake cornerstone conservancy lts home what is the real estate value need for tax puposes

Asked by Missy3, Stroudsburg, PA Fri May 21, 2010

home located 704magnolia circle zip 18301

Answers

2
Maggie Flart…, Agent, Blakeslee, PA
Sat May 22, 2010
Missy3 - not certain what your are asking. If this is an investment property you are selling, then an accountant would have to work with you to determine your tax liability, based on depreciation and what capital improvements you have made. When you sell your primary residence, you can make up to $250000 in profit if you're a single owner. I would strongly suggest that any questions about tax liability be directed to an accountant.

You may also need to check your tax bill and see what you are assessed at, as your real esate taxes are based on the assessed value. If you feel your assessment is too high, you would need to appeal the taxes with a formal appraisal done by a certifed appraiser. If you need the names of any appraisers, I can give you the names of a few that our prior customers have found to be satisfactory. .
Daria Kelly…, , Ocean City, MD
Fri May 21, 2010
I'm not positive I understand what you're asking, but it sounds as though you need an appraisal. As a PA Realtor, I can prepare a comparable market analysis for you, if you're considering listing your home for sale. The analysis would determine the best list price, however, not the home's value. An appraisal would estimate your home's value.

Daria Kelly Uhlig, Realtor
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wilkins & Associates
570-421-8950 Ext. 422
http://ComeHomeToThePoconos.com