l was abroad when my house when l lost my investment house in November 2008, the management co. and tenants

Asked by Charles, London, OH Sat Jan 3, 2009

didn't pay my lender,After l contacted the lender l was advice to check when it will go on auction or look out for the real estate selling it. l didn't really know? what can be done to get my house back.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Charles -

The lender will not care about the situation, only about being paid. This situation is best handled by an attorney, I can offer a few if you drop me an email.

Hank Miller, SRA, ABR
Associate Broker & Certified Appraiser
Prudential GA Realty
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jan 3, 2009
Confer with a real estate attorney you might have a claim againt mgmt company for fact they were to pay for your mortgage. FYI in future make sure you follow up or pay you bills yourself via wire transfer or etc.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sat Jan 3, 2009

Our advice is to consult a real estate attorney for their recommendation. If you are serious about this action, it would be advised to persue this ASAP.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more