Rick Leo, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

l want to buy a house in Corona area with low crime and good middle and high schools.

Asked by Rick Leo, Los Angeles, CA Sun Mar 30, 2008

Answers

2
Liane Thomas, Agent, Corona, CA
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Hi Rick,
Check out the City of Corona's website, http://www.DiscoverCorona.com. At that site you can find links to the police department and the crime stats for different areas. Also you will find links to the Corona Norco Unified School District. You can check the different schools test scores and rankings. I moved to Corona in 1994 and love it here, and hope you will too! If you need help with your search or want to know more about the area, call or email me. Good luck in your home search!
Ryan Lee, , San Diego, CA
Tue Apr 1, 2008
I suggest Southwest Corona (either 92882 or 92881) as those are the areas that seem to be bottoming out, whereas 92883 (SOUTH SOUTH) and 92880 (NORTH) are both saturated with hundreds of REO's whereas 92881 has great areas such as Crowne Ranch, Chase Ranch, And other great areas with awesome schools