just looking for the future for our retirement. am interested in homes near water between $300,000 to $350,000. any suggestions?

Asked by jkallisch, Corona, CA Fri Sep 20, 2013

Answers

3
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Since prices are down, you may find great buys not just in Roseburg but maybe you should check in to places near Medford, Rogue River and Grants Pass....just a thought !
Ana Venetsan…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Sep 20, 2013
It's a great idea to purchase something at this time when home prices & interest rates are still low. In your price range, you can find a waterfront home in the Cape Coral-Ft Myers area in FL. The real estate market here has been appreciating significantly over the past year, but you can still find great deals. You may even opt to have a newly constructed home, depending on the location you choose.
no help with homes near water in oregon?
Flag Fri Sep 20, 2013
Kelly Gebler, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Sep 20, 2013
If it were me - I'd buy a condo on Maui!
your response to my question was really funny. what part of oregon sports hawaiian island living! review the question and try to respond accordinally
Flag Sat Sep 21, 2013