just bought a home in Windham, I'm from mass over all how is the town and schools

Asked by Eastcoastpavin, Pelham, NH Fri Aug 17, 2012

Answers

3
Lisa Anne La…, Agent, Windham, NH
Thu Oct 4, 2012
I am an agent with Better Homes & Gardens across from the Post Office on 111. This is a great town. There are great people, very community oriented and Windham, NH schools are good. The high school is new, and the education is pretty good as well.
Dane Hahn, Agent, Englewood, CO
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Wow, you bought a home without checking on these things? We love to see you guys coming in from Mass. Got any more like you at home?
No need to be negative. There may be reasons that required them to move there or are considering between public and private schools.
Flag Thu Oct 31, 2013
sheila cheney, Agent, Nashua, NH
Fri Aug 17, 2012
Hi Welcome to NH! The best start is to go to the http://www.education.nh.gov/ website and you can see all the assessments of the statewide NECAP tests. (New England Common Assessment Program) Then you can go to your local school for any and all questions you may have. Good luck and welcome.