job offer in Miami at Jackson Memorial.

Asked by leapbaby1960, Miami, FL Thu Jan 23, 2014

would like to know what area near the hospital would be the best neighborhood to live in with pricing under 250,000 for a 3 bedroom home under 1800 square ft.

Answers

5
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Jan 24, 2014
How do you plan on financing, FHA or VA or Conventional? That is 0% - 20% down payment if you qualify. Your answer will tell me if you need a single family detached home or fee simple lot & block townhome, as almost NO condos are FHA/VA approved in Miami anymore. Single Family homes are hard to find in great areas near Jackson downtown but there are other Jackson Hospitals in Miami, which one are you considering the job at? And what position are you taking, RN? MD? other? Your answer to this is very home choices & financing options dependent. Please fee free to call or write me so I can discuss all with you and apply for the job to be the Realtor to help you plan & strategize and help you find and buy the right home. All my contact info is in my web page below.
Thanks, Steve E.
Vicqui Zavala, Agent, Doral, FL
Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hola
Una de las mejores zonas para vivir es el Doral, este vecindario tiene excelentes escuelas y mucha seguridad, con 250.000 se puede conseguir un buen apartamento de 3 habitaciones. Si deseas que te ayude a conseguirlo, contactame directamente.

Vicqui Zavala
Realtor Associate
Real Living. First Service Realty
Cell 786-553-3824
E-mail: vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Fri Jan 24, 2014
Do you have kids? If so, you may want to focus instead on the areas with better schools like Doral or Miami springs. For 250K you can buy a nice 3 bedroom condo.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hi leap baby
The best place close to hospital,wormwood and downtown ,and a few really nice stops walking distance fr Jackson ,call me an I can show u a fee places,305 300 8540
Anthony
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jan 23, 2014
While its inappropriate for a real estate agent to discuss the quality of a neighborhood as this may be in violation of a particular protected class; I can tell you that I have a property for sale very close to Jackson Memorial Hospital for under $150,000 that is a 3/2.5. Please contact me for more details. Thank you.