Ramon Urena, Home Buyer in Ceres, CA

its lucinda ave, keyes ca 95328 agood location to buy a house

Asked by Ramon Urena, Ceres, CA Sat Feb 23, 2008

they have like three properties for sale im intrested in one of them, but somebody told me the location was not very good, what your profesionals said good location or not

Answers

3
A Guy, Home Buyer, Pimpin
Wed Feb 27, 2008
Keyes is home to white supremecists, poor education systems and migrant farm workers. You are much better buying in Turlock or Denair some 5 miles away and spending a $30k more.
Rick McGrath, Agent, Modesto, CA
Fri May 17, 2013
As it is in any area, there are good spots and not so good. The track of homes in the Lucinda area appear to be a good place for buying. The majority of the homes show pride of ownership. I know as a Realtor, I have sold several homes in that area and my clients seem to be very happy living there.
Sara Brookes, , Keyes, CA
Mon May 18, 2009
My husband and I purchased a home in this new development in September of 2008 and have had no problems since moving in. The neighborhood is extremely quiet and very family-friendly. We have great neighbors who look out for us and vice-versa. Most of the houses in this neighborhood show great pride-of-ownership with the only exception being the foreclosed homes that no one took care of in the first place because they couldn't afford the house, let alone the lawn care. Please don't let someone spewing misinformed stereotypes sway your decision.