is wilmington ca 90744 in a declining market? by what average or %

Asked by Humberto, California Sat Jun 7, 2008

Answers

4
Mellissa You…, , Wilmington, CA
Wed Mar 10, 2010
Humberto I gave you statistical info., but not a clear answer to your question. In my opinion and experience, YES Wilmington, like many other cities & communities, is in the middle of a declining market. But realistically, when you look at a 10 or 20yr timeline, you can see values are just going back to normal or where they would have been anyway if values had not skyrocketed back in 2004-05
Dyanna, , California
Thu Mar 26, 2009
Allida if you want to change your agent, you can. Did you sign a contract with them? Did the contract state that you would only buy from that agent. If you didn't then you have all the right to change your agent and find one that knows what they are doing. If you need to ask me any questions please feel free to call me 323.359.7992 or e-mail me dyannaavila@hotmail.com

Good Luck,
Dyanna
Allida, Home Buyer, Wilmington, CA
Thu Mar 26, 2009
but how would i go about changing my agent
Dyanna, , California
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Yes, Wilmington is in a declining market. The value of homes has declined approximately 34% since this time last year. If you are looking to buy make sure you have an experienced agent helping you.

Dyanna