Ednastv, Home Buyer in Trenton, NE

is westhaven a good place to live considering it is a good way from everything during heavy traffic hours. Plus is it very noisey and loaded with chil

Asked by Ednastv, Trenton, NE Fri Nov 27, 2009

Answers

7
Westhaven is a great place to live. It is upscale living at bargain prices. You have all the eclectic shops close by and historic downtown Franklin a stones throw away. Now is a great time to buy because these McMansions are on sale...

Dean Brown, Principal Broker
Brown & Brown Realty
615-377-7664
Westhaven is a great place to live! If you are looking for a close knit community than that is the place for you! I would not buy in there to just avoid the traffic. There is always traffic in all areas of Nashville/Franklin. I would buy because you like that kind of community. The best thing to do would be to come into town and spend some time looking around in Westhaven and go during the hours you think would most affect you. It is a beautiful and charming area!! Good luck!!
It is very nice. Be sure to get a professional home inspection and radon test from Steve Traylor at 615-791-7433.
It is a great place to live if you are looking for that type of community.... just depends on what you are looking for....

Anytime you have that many homes.... there are going to be many families with children.
We just bought into Westhaven. Keep in mind that the Mack Hatcher parkway is currently being extended and will go right between Westhaven and Franklin Green. That will cut about 5 minutes off travel time to I-65 and Cool Springs. As far as noise, it's quite peaceful (being so far from an interstate). Some of the children do need to understand they live in a town and not a typical suburb; they chose to walk/play in streets that have sidewalks on each side. But, they're well behaved. Suburbanites transitioning into townspeople will take some time.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2009
I have lived near Westhaven for many years and I have driven through the area many times to admire its charm and beauty. If you are looking for a solid investment with great earning potential Westhaven is fantastic. With its gorgeous homes and lovely landscaping, Westhaven creates a living experience that cannot be beat. Though the development is quite large you easily forget that as you drive through the streets lined with trees and homes that could stand up to any other. When you are in the development, it is hard to imagine having to leave. The rec center and play grounds are fantastic, and the stores and restaurants would please anyone.
The homes are built extremely well and feature truly fantastic detail work. I really could not say enough about the homes and over all amenities of the development.
Now, pertaining to your question...Is it too far is a very valid question. It is about five minutes from Historic Franklin, and about ten minutes from cool springs. Between these two areas you are pretty much covered as far as stores, Wal-mart and Target, Home Depot and specialty stores. As far as being far away from Nashville...Thats a different issue. It will take about twenty-five minutes to get to the interstate in morning traffic. I would recommend taking Old Hillsboro Road to Hillsboro Road to get to Nashville.
Westhaven is not for from Nashville as long as you are comfortable taking alternate routes and not the interstate. I do think it is well worth the extra time. Living there is an experience. Every person I have talked to that lives in Westhaven would tell you that after you take advantage of the amenities and lifestyle Westhaven offers the distance is not an issue in the least bit.
I hope to talk to you in detail about any other questions you have about Franklin and its neighborhoods. Thank you for the great question.
615-429-4089
Yes, Westhaven has so much to offer Franklin homeowners that the additional drive time is well worth it for those who will take advantage of and enjoy the amenities. The developer has also done a good job of managing this changing market as well as any in our area; hopefully protecting the investment as much as possible for current and future owners. Does the appearance of the neighborhood, combined with the parks, open space, golf club, convenient shopping, medical and other services seem intriguing to you?

Kevin Pellatiro
Hoping to help you take advantage of the market – when you are ready.
| kpellatiro@realtracs.com | http://signswemustobserve.blogspot.com/