is this the right time to get a 2 family house for investment?

Asked by Chavela, Ozone Park, Queens, NY Thu Apr 7, 2011

Answers

4
Nick Sakalis, Agent, Syosset, NY
Tue Sep 24, 2013
I hope by now, you have bought that investment home you were asking about. The market is turning and the profitable investment homes on the market are becoming scarce.
Hezrell Vasq…, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Now is a great time to buy and invest on a property, make sure you know what areas interest you most, check your budget, Have you been pre approved? If you have any question feel free to contact me, i will be glad to assist you.

Hezrell Vasquez
(646)944-5685
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Fri Apr 8, 2011
With any purchase or sale, to determine whether it's a good time or not is determined not only by current market conditions, but your long term goals. It is a great time to buy - there's a lot of properties to choose from, prices are down and so are interest rates. However, you have to judge each individual investment with an eye towards their value and return on investment. I would be pleased to assist you if you have any properties of interest to you.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
http://www.c21princetonproperties.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Apr 7, 2011
It's always the right time if your finances are in order, you are ready to buy, need/want to buy, etc.; you decide.