is this house on the market?

Asked by Sheila, Garland, TX Mon Nov 1, 2010

Answers

5
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Nov 2, 2010
There are a couple of thousand homes in Garland for sale. Please tell me a little more about what you're looking for, where, and for how much, and we'll try to direct you to some candidates.
Web Reference:  http://www.SumnerRealty.com
Susie Reichl…, , Dallas County, TX
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Yes, .it is.What other questions can I answer for you.

Susie Reichley
Broker/Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential
469-855-7610
susie@susiereichley.com
Rocky Manning, , Garland, TX
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Sheila,

Are you referring to 3509 Ridgedale in Garland. If so, yes it is on the market. If it is another property, I can check for you. Please contact me at (469) 879-2421 or Manningrl@verizon.net.

Rocky Manning
Beam Real Estate
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Nov 2, 2010
No home is listed HOW can I assist you.

Save you time happy interview establish an automatic email alert of homes work within your specifications sent MOMENT it hits MLS.

Are you qualified for a home loan? Which governs how a Realtor can work on your behalf secure the sales offer. All contracts are presented to property owner OR bank if foreclosure with proof of lending. A mortgage broker will publish a letter on your behalf.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Greg Fowler, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Sheila,

I would be happy to assist you with information on homes available for sale in the Garland area. I'm not sure which home you are referring to in your question, and therefor I can't answer as simply and directly as I would like to.

There are many wonderful homes on the market. I am more than happy to help you search in specific neighborhoods or through the Garland market in general. I am happy to work with homes for sale by individuals, foreclosures and/or For Sale By Owner properties.

Please feel free to contact me directly so that we can discuss your specific needs.

Greg Fowler
Keller Williams Dallas City Center
214-215-8097