is there private financing available for lease to own? What about renttoownwithmatt@hotmail.com

Asked by Becky, Mount Vernon, WA Tue Sep 7, 2010

We are unable to finance a new mortgage for at least 2 years but would like to have a lease option home or rent with option, preferably in the Skagit Highlands Area or along Waugh or Division with gas heat, we need 4 bedrooms at least 2 baths

Answers

5
Judy Bracken…, Agent, Bellingham, WA
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Here is a private money lender.....rralph@mtgequities.com, email him and see if he can help you.
Nate Scott, Agent, Anacortes, WA
Thu Apr 21, 2011
Becky,

There are rent to own options out there, not many, but there are some. Done right, it can be a good option, though I rarely see it done right. If you are still in the market, or thinking about this shoot Bill Krieger an email at bkrieger@windermere.com - he has worked for us for a long time and has had a lot of experience in this area. You can also sent Esther at Windermere Mortgage an email, she will give you some direction in terms of getting your credit back to a purchase ready status.

Nate
Aaron Rosen, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Thu Dec 2, 2010
Hi Becky,

I know you asked your question a couple months ago. So I thought I would see if you were able to find a home, or if you were still interested in rent to own?

If you are still interested and would like to get in a rent to own home, I work with quite a few investors who are interested in helping individuals achieve home ownership through rent to own. Our investors will purchase a home of your choice with the intent of you buying from them once you are able to attain financing. If you'd like more info about this, just let me know and I'd be happy to fill you in on more details as to how this can work for you!

Thanks and have a great day!
Art Hademan, , 98174
Wed Sep 8, 2010
Becky,
If you lease to own for two years then you can try to get financing then. Lease option means you don't need to finance until the option gets close to frution. Skagit Highlands has some possibilities and there are plenty of other properties that could meet your current needs as well.
I would be skeptical about the email you mentioned. Reputable companies have real email addresses not hotmail accounts.They also have web sites where you can see what they're all about and the programs they offer. If you need more assistance email me and we can see what's available for you.
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Wed Sep 8, 2010
Becky,

The problem with rent to own is that you will have hardly any options at all to choose from. In addition, you will be in a very weak position to negotiate. I know of a company that in most cases, can restore credit in 6-10 months & I would be happy to turn you on to them. Just give me a call at 206-841-9976 & drop me an email & we can discuss it. 206-841-9976.
Web Reference:  http://www.metromgi.com