is there anything wrong with this house because we are very interested in it?

Asked by speicher.ginger, Wolcottville, IN Thu Jan 9, 2014

Answers

3
Pshipman126, Home Buyer, Stroh, IN
Sat Jan 11, 2014
see belo Pshipman126, Home Buyer, Stroh, IN
House needs help. Was once a beautiful and comfortable home. It is ceiling heat which is wonderful but it's outdated. All windows, except the bathroom need replaced. Beautiful trees, needs landscaping, Neighbors are not close. Most lots are acre. Bus picks up in front. Renters have messed up the carpet, some of it may clean.This area has a lot of ground water and can be a problem under houses. Some floors are raised so there may be water damage there. I lived there for 14years and loved all of it. I wish I could go back.
Paula Shipman, former ownerw
Pshipman126, Home Buyer, Stroh, IN
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Paula Shipman, former owner
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jan 9, 2014
Additional information about the property is necessary for meaningful feedback.