is there any parking for 3527 South King Drive #GN, Chicago IL 60653? Or is is street parking only

Asked by ucdaggie41, Chicago, IL Fri Dec 21, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092560157-3527-S-King-Dr-GN-…

Answers

8
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Ok...

This is not a joke. There is no parking for that condo and my mother submitted a contract on that condo Tuesday. Talk about coincidence...

Happy Holidays,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
do you know how to get in touch with the hoa for this condo? I have been trying for weeks with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Flag Thu Sep 5, 2013
James McDuff…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
I'm pretty sure there is can I show it to you 312-388-5123 Jim
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Street Parking Only - Work with a Realtor to help find something else that meets your needs.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
You can email me at jmichaels@remax.net for parking alternatives
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
There is no parking that comes with the unit. If your looking for parking in the area, you can check craigslist out for some.
Josh Weinberg…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
This property does not have parking with the unit. Happy Holidays!

Josh Weinberg
Jeff Nobleza, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
The property is being advertised as not including parking. My calculations show that with $5500 down your monthly payment would be under $650/month. However, I am not a lender and cannot guarantee this figure.

I suggest calling Bernard Duganzik as he is a great lender. 847-491-1855

I do business in the 60653 the Bronzeville and Douglas neighborhoods. Feel free to call me at 773 677 5340

(assumptions, $55,200 purchase price, 10% down, 3.5% interest rate, $173/month assessments, $200/month taxes, $50/month PMI and seller to pay buyer closing costs)
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Dec 21, 2012
No parking with this unit and it is a basement unit. I would avoid these at any price. It only takes 1 water issue to screw everything up and sometimes it is almost impossible to find and correct the problem. Dealing with an association to do anything is another huge hassle.