is there any owner financing on the property?

Asked by Kevin, Dallas, TX Sun Oct 6, 2013

Answers

5
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Since the property in question is 'investment' property, the potential of portional owner financing is very real.
-
The best path to success is having your agent write your proposal FIRST and allow them (owner) to counter.
Such offers have many dimensions of benefit including liquidity in three years that offer you additional benefit or the owner to cash out via a note sale.
-
You need a good agent.

Best of success.
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hi Kevin:

Need to know what home you are referring to: Might be what you are looking for but with out an address we are helpless:
Will help you in any way possible:

John Phillips
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Please let us know exactly what property is involved... I also think you should get a Realtor involved and they can call the listing agent!
UB Home Team, Agent, Norman, OK
Sun Oct 6, 2013
Your category area shows New Weston, OH. Go to the property page itself, and ask a question from there. This will put you in the correct market area and allow us Realtors to know exactly what home you are asking about.

Best of luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.ubhometeam.com
Shavonne Eva…, Agent, Norman, OK
Sun Oct 6, 2013
I am not sure what property you are referring to. I can help you find some homes that have owner financing if you like. Please feel free to contact me.

Shavonne Evans
405-588-2684
shavonneevans@kw.com
yes im looking for 10 + units apartment building with the owner financing.

Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
I am sorry but neither of these listings are available. Are you interested in these types of properties?
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hi Im interesting in 2601 north Philips avenue. in Oklahoma city 14 plex for 275.000.Or
420 SW 34 th st. Oklahoma city 265.000 16 plex. Fixer upper is ok.

Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013