is there any coop with 2 bedroom that accept a 3% downpayment around hewlett area?

Asked by Spring Girl, Hewlett, NY Sun Apr 26, 2009

Answers

6
Terence Cavi…, , Valley Stream, NY
Tue Apr 28, 2009
The answer is mostly correct , but every co-op board has different requirements , so what I would do if I were you is , if you see a co-op which you like and also fits in your budget - ASK about the board rquirements
For example , some boards do not have a downpayment requirement but their income requirement is much stricter , so it MAY be possible to put down 3 % (Also dont forget to factor in your closing costs ) and buy one
but you wont know until you ask . I am here in the area of Hewlett - Woodmere - Cedarhurst - and I deal with co-ops all the time so contact me if youd like to see some apartments.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Apr 27, 2009
If you need additional assistance feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com
Sun Apr 26, 2009
Unfortunately most co-ops require a minimun of 20% down, no matter the number of bedrooms.

Anna
917-576-5376
Alvy, Home Buyer, Wantagh, NY
Mon Oct 15, 2012
No but be aware that for the amount you would be paying for a 1 br ($150k) and the maintenence ($1k / mo) you can buy a small house outside the area.
Spring Girl, , Hewlett, NY
Mon Apr 27, 2009
okay...thank you very much....
Spring Girl, , Hewlett, NY
Sun Apr 26, 2009
Thank you for giving me the info..now I know.