is there an area in pflugerville that has older, charming homes?

Asked by Jacquelyn H, Dallas, TX Fri Feb 20, 2009

Answers

2
Chris Rodrig…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Jacquelyn,

While I currently find only one charming home prior to 1960 in the Pflugerville area, there are several more in the Round Rock area. I see a really cute home for 141,500 built in 1940 with 1566 sqft.

I would be happy to send this information to you if you would please let me know your email address and contact information.

Chris Rodriguez, REALTOR®
Motion Realty
(512) 921-1431

ChrisSellsAustin@gmail.com
Starlet Satt…, Agent, Pflugerville, TX
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Jacquelyn,

The downtown portion of Pflugerville has older homes, they some were built as early as the late 1800's. Currently there is one house for sale built in 1906+/- (the records weren't always reliable) listed for $200,000. From there it jumps to a house built in the 1960's. Does the first one interest you? I'm a Pflugerville resident and would be happy to chat with you about your needs/wants. Homes in that area of town do not come onto the market very often, but I can keep a look out for you.

Respectfully,

Starlet Sattler
512-658-0764