is there a realtor in the lancaster area that if they don't sell it in 60 days they will buy it?

Asked by cgensemer050, Lancaster, TX Mon May 20, 2013

Answers

3
Keith Jean-Pierre’s answer
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Mon May 20, 2013
These types of realtors are few and far between. My partner does this offering, but you must keep in mind, that if the home does not sell, the agent or investors that he works with, will not be buying the home at fair market value. It is typically far less. In the last year he did three, and all three transactions were because the homeowner did not want to sit on the market and there were small or no mortgages on the properties.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Good answer from Keith.

Most of the agents I've heard about who've offered such services have stopped doing them. The problem is that--as Keith notes--many properties end up getting purchases substantially below market value. This causes the sellers to become unhappy, and no one really comes out the winner.

It's also probably better just to price the house aggressively--at the low end of the comps--from Day One.

Barbara Ries, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Thu May 23, 2013
Please give me a call @(717) 286-9662. No hassle, no pressure, just honest to goodness help anyway I can ... and thanks! -Barbara Ries, Realtor® eCertified®