is the pool heated at Bahia Del Mar Cir? what is the distance and quality of the beach?

Asked by Shelley, Isla del Sol, Saint Petersburg, FL Mon Nov 14, 2011

Answers

5
Sheri Ray, , South Pasadena, FL
Mon Nov 14, 2011
Hi Shelley,
Isla is a wonderful choice with many other condos just like in Bahia...
If you would like to receive some more options via email i would be happy to set you up
with a FREE service throught our MLS called Listingbook. You would receive listings that match
your criteria delivered to your email in the form of a morning report. All of my clients love the service
as you can leave messages on a particular property that would go directly to me for a quicker response.

If this sounds interesting , or if I can help in any other way please dont hesitate to call 727-647-4895 or send me an email at sheriray@remax.net

Happy hunting,
Sheri Ray Realtor, ABR, CRS, CDPE, e-PRO
Transnational Referral Certified
RE/MAX Metro
Treasure Island, Fl 33706
Web Reference:  http://sheriray.remax.com
Sean Barber, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon Nov 14, 2011
Good morning Shelley,

The pools in Isla del Sol are heated and gorgeous and the location is literally just minutes from some of the most beautiful beaches around. If I can be of any assistance to you in finding answers to your questions, I would love the opportunity. Please do not hesitate to call or email. My information is on my profile if you click my name. Best of success!
Julie Reardon, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Mon Nov 14, 2011
The distance to the beach varies, whether you mean Fort De Soto or St. Pete Beach, though both would be within 7-8 minutes by car. Fort de Soto would be more easily accessed by bike and there would be no draw bridge to contend with. Beach quality of both is exactly that desirable white sugar sand beach! Fort De Soto and St. Pete Beach, in particular Pass-A-Grille, have both been written up many times with regard to the outstanding quality. Definitely NICE beaches.
John Ferguson, Agent, Tierra Verde, FL
Mon Nov 14, 2011
Pools are heated and very nice. This is a great community for resort style living for the season or year round. Isla Del Sol Country Club offers memberships for short term or year round enjoyment. The golf course is right on the property. Many of the condos have minimum lease periods of a little as 7 days, making them great for investments and rental cash-flow. Near by beaches include Ft. Desoto Park (5min), Pass-a-Grill (5min), St. Pete Beach (5min), Treasure Island (10 min). Great location! My office is on Tierra Verde (next island below Isla Del Sol) just across the bridge on the right. Give me a call at 727-906-9303 and I will be happy to fill you in on the area and what great values are available.
Web Reference:  http://justlistedstpete.com
Julie Reardon, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Mon Nov 14, 2011
Yes, the community pool is heated.