is the house on 7132 jackson street still available?

Asked by House Hunting, Northridge, OH Sat Aug 22, 2009

Answers

4
Brian Fletcher’s answer
Brian Fletc…, Agent, Springfield, PA
Sat Aug 22, 2009

I am sorry to inform you that property is Pending scheduled to go to settlement September 30,2009. It was only on the market for 4 Days, and looks like it's going for full price. Until settlement happens I will not know any more information. If you would like some information on properties in the area still available let me know.

Thank You,
Brian Fletcher
Lincoln Realty
610-312-3158
BrianFletcher@LinkWithLincoln.com
Carol McCann, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 23, 2009
If you're looking to buy something in the Tacony area, I have great listings for sale. One at 7242 Hegerman Street. Move in ready 2 bedroom row for just $84,900 and a magnificent 5 bedroom twin at 7030 Tulip Street for just $194,900 (however, seller is very open to offers). Go onto my website for information and to see all other properties on the market.
Brian Fletc…, Agent, Springfield, PA
Sat Aug 22, 2009
Sure. Send me your contact information via email. My email account is BrianFletcher@LinkWithLincoln.com. I will keep you posted if anything changes.

Thank You,
Brian Fletcher
Lincoln Realty
BrianFletcher@LinkWithLincoln.com
House Hunting, Home Buyer, Northridge, OH
Sat Aug 22, 2009
Hi, Would you please notifie me any changes and if it does not go to settelement