is the home for sale at 5882 karen avenue cypress ca still available how much is the value is it a regular sale because we are looking for a house?

Asked by Catherine, Cypress, CA Sun Mar 4, 2012

Answers

6
Eden Lim, Agent, La Habra, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hello Catherine

I has being 6 month since you asked this question. Would you like to share an update for your house search with us here on trulia.
Grant Fawcett, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tustin, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Catherine:

It appears your question has been answered. If you need assistance with a lender - I can help with a pre-qualified letter. I highly reccomend getting "pre-qualified" prior to home shopping. Castle & Cooke is a direct lender approved to work direct with Frannie Mae & Freddie Mac.

My cell is 949.212.4578 - Feel free to call with any questions.

Best of luck.

Grant Fawcett
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Cell: (949)212-4578
NMLS: 832635
Barbara Robb…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
I live in Cypress and it is a wonderful community. In fact I have a friend who is thinking of putting her home on the market. If you are interested in purchasing a home in Cypress if you could let me know your parameters I can see if my friend's house may be an option for you.

We have lived here for 25 years and just love it!

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker
L B Brokerage
DRE Lic#797560
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi Catherine ,

Yes, there are homes for sale that are a standard sale. The home you are asking about has closed escrow. Have you first spoken to a lender to be qualified for a loan? This is the first step. If you would like some names I can help you with that. Next would've deciding what you want in a home and what things you are flexible with. I can send you what is currently available. So you aren't getting old information. When is a good time to talk about what you want in a home? Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Tim Kunze, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Catherine,

Within a mile of 5882 Karen Ave., there are a total of 46 active listings. 30 of these are single family, detached homes. The prices range from $280,000 for a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath to $833,900 for a 4 bedroom, 3 bath.

I'd be happy to send you a list of these homes and to help you find the perfect one for you and your family. Give me a call at 714-552-2335 or email me at Tim@TimKunze.com.

By the way, come see me at the opening concert on the green. I'll be playing with the Sounds of Cypress Orchestra June 9th!
Web Reference:  http://www.TimKunze.com
Brian Head, , Orange County, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
According to MLS, This home on Karen Closed escrow on 1/14/2011 for $500,000. If your looking for a house similar to the one on Karen please contact me. We can help you see whats on the market that needs your needs.

Brian Head, Realtor
Joel Feinstein Law
949 306-3556