Martin Mcinn…, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

is san carlos park a good area?

Asked by Martin Mcinnis, Fort Myers, FL Tue Jan 7, 2014

The question is subjective and why entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you, therefore research areas of interest on your own; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; so you should take the time and visit the area more than once and at different times of day, then determine if your comfort level can best be reached....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 7, 2014
Martin: As mentioned no Realtor can steer you towards an area more then another. So you cannot get the answer you expect. However what I can say is that a lot depends on the quality of the home and above all the difference between the elevation of the street to the base of the home itself for starters.
The great part about San Carlos is that it is located smack between Bonita and Fort Myers and just before Estero, so its very convienient as a location. and you can get quite a lot for your buck there.
As for demographics just send me your e-mail and I'll be glad to send you a link and a list of homes available..
Just do a spin yourself and get a feel for the area and then pick a Realtor. There are some great deals to be made in San Carlos Park.
Feel free to give me a buzz at 239-810-2980
and Happy Hunting!

Premier Florida Realty of SWFL
cell: (239) 810-2980
work: (239) 463 5217
skype: lloyd . nichols

Sign up MLS :
web site:

Great location with Great value......I do a lot of business in San Carlos....let me know if I can assist.
Hi Martin,

I have sold several homes in San Carlos and my buyers have been very happy. You can get a very nice home at an affordable price.

Do you have a specific home you viewed online you have questions about? Would you like the available listings emailed to you?

Just drop me an email to or give me a call at 239-707-4575 and I will be more than happy to assist you.
San Carlos Park has some very nice areas and there are some great deals to be had there now.
Like any town or city it has some areas that aren't the best but still for the most part good.
Please contact me at the following, I'm glad to help. Jeff Cherrie
Good area for value priced homes
Where might I find demographics for the area?
Flag Tue Jan 7, 2014