is now the time to buy a condo in clearwater?

Asked by Doug Bevis, Beach, ND Tue Jul 12, 2011

Answers

12
Anna Dementov, Agent, Clearwater Beach, FL
Sat Feb 15, 2014
Yes. The trick is - to find a really good deal for your money. Let me know if you would like help with that.
Anna Dementov - Great Homes Realty - cell:727.222.6997 - email: annadementov@gmail.com - web: http://ClearwaterEstate.com
Web Reference:  http://ClearwaterEstate.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Gulf front beachy condos are well priced and those condos inland are now a steal. In some cases financing injects some complications. For an end user or long hold the opportunity is at hand. Of course, in all situations, read the fine print.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Hi, I was just in Treasure Island for a few weeks, there are great deals in many of the gulf coast areas. We looked in Madeira and Reddington as well.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Web Reference:  http://raveis.com/chrispagli
David Zusman, Agent, Clearwater Beach, FL
Fri Jul 25, 2014
Yes and No, Home prices increased almost 15% in Clearwater in 2013 .
Home values are slowly rising and inventory is still low
There are still some great opportunities but there are also a lot of over priced properties on the market trying to take advantage of a low inventory market to score a top dollar sale.
As a mid or long term investment you will very likely make a good investment if you buy it now. If you are considering buying a condo now as a short term investment I would advise you to be extremely cautious.
I am with Century 21 Coast to Coast / Clearwater/Sand Key, and I would be glad to assist you.
Good Luck
David Zusman
zusmanrealtor@gmail.com
Century 21 Coast to Coast
Gavin MaGrath, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Buying for what reason....good time for some, bad time for others. You have to be very specific as to getting an answer to that question.

Should you wait? Maybe....depending on what you want. Over $300k, no. Over 500k, definitely not. (on the beach) Under 100k, yes, until the right deal comes along. We may see a dip in price points in the next few months.

Gavin
Barbara Pesho, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Thu Apr 26, 2012
This is the perfect time for all interested buyers, wanting to invest in beach property, to purchase a condo at Clearwater Beach!
Martha Matth…, Agent, Belleair, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
The answer depends on the individual situation. If buying for the long term yes. If you may want or need to sell in the next 5 years no. There are great deals available in good complexes. I'll be glad to co-op with you.
Dick Morgan, , Clearwater Beach, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
It is an excellent time to buy a condo in Clearwater. The selection of available condos is fantastic and with interest rates still low (if you need to finance) now continues to be a buyers market locally. If you are a cash buyer it is a great time to take advantage of the market.
Good luck and if I can help please let me know.
Gerard J. Cl…, , Clearwater, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Now is a great time to be a condo in Clearwater theres a lot of inventory, excellent prices, & low interest rates for those who can qualify if you would like to send me your wants & needs in a condo I would be happy to email you some to look over. Thank you Jerry Cleary
Susan Daddono, Agent, Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
IIt couldn't be a better time to buy condos in Clearwater. The prices are great you just need to watch the Fee's, make sure you know what they include and the stability of the association.
Leo Meyerkov, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
Based on Real estate and Financial reports, the inventory goes down and raising number of sold Properties in Clearwater.
Buy low sell high is the rule.
For more information, please, contact me
Leo Meyerkov
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-504-0810
lmeyerkov@gmail.com
http://www.yourtampabayhouse.com
Wendy Smith, Agent, Crystal Beach, FL
Tue Jul 12, 2011
yes. this is a great time to buy condos but also a time when you have to pay close attention to the financial health of the association -