is jensen beach golf and country club safe in jensen beach florda?

Asked by Kathy, Jensen Beach, FL Wed Aug 15, 2012

Answers

6
Georgia Gord…, Agent, Jensen Beach, FL
Fri Mar 1, 2013
Yes, yes, yes. I live there and have lived here for over 10 years. It's a great place to live, two heated pools, 8 tennis courts, public gof course and one of the best, close to shopping but once inside the gates it is a dream come true.

WE are only 3 miles from the beach. We are surrounded by natural wildlife preserves, it is heaven on earth.

Let me show you what is available here. Send me your e mail address, I'll hook you up with MLS and listings will go directly to your e mail including price reductions and hot on the market.

I'm here to help! Use me

Georgia Gordon
Keyes Real Estate
772-240-0852
Fran Massey, Agent, Jensen Beach, FL
Wed Nov 14, 2012
My name is Fran Massey and I am a realtor with Keyes Company. I am also a resident of Jensen Beach Country Club. JBCC is a peaceful and friendly subdivision and the amenities and location can't be beat! If you send me your email address, I can send you all the available listings in Jensen Beach Country Club or any other area you might be interested in - at no cost or obligation to you. My phone number is (772) 497-9034 and my email address is: franmassey@keyes.com. Hope to hear from you!
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Dear Kathy,

The Jensen Beach Country Club is a gated community with a beautiful Tommy Fazio course that goes by the name of Eagle Marsh. The community features two pools; one right next to the Pin Oak Clubhouse. This is an active community where you will find pot luck dinners and social hours regularly held at the clubhouse especially during the season. The community also feature 6 Har-Tru tennis courts. The golf course is public so if you are looking for complete privacy in a club community this may not be your best choice but prices are excellent.

Great value still can be found in the community with most town homes selling in the $175,000 to $190,000 range and single family homes selling from the low $200,000's. The community still has some decent inventory which has be shrinking for over 6 months throughout both Palm Beach and Martin Counties with prices moving higher for the first time in seven years.

The best thing you can do is clearly define your housing objectives and determine if this community will be a good fit. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plant to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consultation.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Jim Coble, Agent, Jensen Beach, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Yes, the Jensen Beach Country Club is a very safe area that offers a manned security gate until about 7:00 p.m. then gate codes must be used for entry. Hope this helps
Bruce G. Ham…, Agent, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
well...there is the occasional alligator in the water hazard or Sandhill Crane on the fairway...
Jeff Fairchi…, Agent, STUART, FL
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Yes, Jensen Beach Golf and Country Club is a guarded and gated community...