is ita good buy the townhomes at shorehaven in the bronx,,any other gated communitys not more than 1 hour away from bronx u recommend?

Asked by Dee rivera, Country Club, Bronx, NY Sun Jan 17, 2010

Answers

2
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Dee,

I have SOLD quite a few condos in there they have from 2,3 and 4 Bedrooms in Shorehaven. Are you looking at the Newer Construction 3 bedrooms? Its a gated community, security is very tight and they also have cameras. They just dont let anybody access without the homeowner approving it, they also walk the grounds. There's a great 20,000 sq ft Community Center, Indoor and Outdoor pool. Gym, Zumba Night, Family Night and other ammentites. Basketball courts and a picnic area. If your looking to buy, give me a call at 646-957-4648. I would be more than happy to give you a private tour and set up some showings too! There FHA approved as well. You public transportion right across the complex.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Certified Buyer Representative
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Robin Lynch, , Westchester County, NY
Mon Jan 18, 2010
Hi Dee,

3 bedroom, 2 bath condos at Shorehaven are currently on the market for $399,000 - $405,000. The estimated common charges help to cover the cost of snow removal, a parking space, gated security and the amenties of the clubhouse. Other gated communities that I can recommend to you that are within an hour of the Bronx include Discover Cove - Half Moon Bay in Croton, NY (40-45 minutes away), Sunset Cove in the Country Club area of the Bronx, Eagle Bay in Ossining, NY (40-45 minutes away), Clarewood in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY (25 minutes away), Boulder Ridge in Scarsdale, NY (20-25 minutes away), Pondside in White Plains, NY (25-30 minutes away), Highpoint in Hartsdale, (25-30 minutes away), Westage Towers in White Plains, (25-30 minutes away),

These are just to name a few.

Good luck in your property search.

Robin Lynch
Keller Williams Realty Group
Scarsdale, NY 10583
914-315-6182