Home Buying in Asylum Hill>Question Details

Adrian Mills, Other/Just Looking in Brooklyn, NY

is hartford, ct a good place to invest in real estate? What are the good and bad parts of hartford, ct?

Asked by Adrian Mills, Brooklyn, NY Wed Nov 24, 2010

Answers

4
Actually, in the state of Connecticut, we have Buyer Agency. The agent that you hire, works for you. They can assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have about the homebuying process.
Hello, Adrian!

You can start doing research on Hartford neighborhoods by going to http://www.city-data.com.

If you need any further assistance, I am licensed in CT and used to live in Newington, CT and work in Farmington/West Hartford CT for a few years. I can be reached at elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com
Since real estate professionals are prohibited from “steering”—enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods, you should check out demographics on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached. Consider researching areas online, visit neighborhoods more than once, possibly chat with locals, for any safety concerns, do visit/call the local police department, etc., then make a determination.
If anyone answers good or bad, they are breaking the law. If you need a referral for a "Ethical" agent let me know. Please contact me for an agent who will best protect your interests. I have family up there and they know good investments.

"Your Beacon to Fairfield County Lifestyles"

Candace Lipira, Realtor
Keller Williams Platinum Properties
203-856-8501 cell
203-544-9786 home
candylipira@optonline.net
candylipirahomes.com