is foreslosure the cheapest way to buy a home as a bargain?

Asked by traceyjennifer, Orlando, FL Wed Oct 10, 2012

i need a real good deal on a house, condo, 3/2 small yard want to start in 32826 area thats where son is in school,then maybe if i have to move , the search will go on ..i need low taxes also i need to know cheap areas for buying houses condos a bargain ?

Answers

4
Mark LeMenager’s answer
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Tracey, I sent you everything under $150,000 with at least 2 bedrooms in this zip code yesterday. The cheapest was $139,000. If that is too much, then I suggest you rent. There is nothing wrong with being a renter.
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Most important you need to specify what "cheapest" means to you. If you are looking for a 50K home in an 80K neighborhood it will never happen, not even in a foreclosure unless it is basically destroyed inside. So you must decide if you want "a bargain" or a nice affordable place. Cheap for you is a different amount that cheap for Romney. So how much is cheap to you?
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Oct 10, 2012
that may not be so. They can be a good deal but you need to look at the condition and what it will cost to bring it up to standar. If a fixer upper and you have skills then it could be a good deal. Lots around at the moment. Drop me a line with what you are looking for and I will be please to help

http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com/orlando

To check out my profile, references and the references of the other agents, just click on my picture to go to my profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the broker that you think is right for you. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then good luck.

KInd regards

Alan 407 832 4888
Jennifer Bar…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Hi Tracey & Jennifer,

A Foreclosure can be a great deal. It really depends on the terms you put in the contract. With a foreclosure you still have to wait on the bank to agree. On top of that you could be in a bidding war with many people because it is such a great deal. This will bump the price up. Traditional sales are nice as well. If you have a motivated seller then you can negotiate with them and close in a normal time frame. There are so many factors to weigh. Kissimmee and Poincianna hhave lower taxes. When you get a listing alret it will tell you the previous years taxes to give you an idea. I hope this was helpful.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
407-334-4856
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
i alos was thining of ivestimg with the money i have bbuyimg like a duplex and then rentimg the other half is there any duplexes around?
Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012