is 1931 charle's lane aurora still on the market?

Asked by Eric Marquez, Aurora, IL Mon Dec 17, 2012

Answers

4
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Greetings Eric,

Have you found a home yet? Work with a Realtor to assist you with your home search. Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Mike Cluck, Agent, Geneva, IL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
1931 Charles Lane is under contract with a buyer as a short sale. If this falls apart i will let you know, In the meantime if you are interested in getting information on other similar properties just send me an email with what you are looking for, number of BR's and Baths, location area and price range and I will be able to send you a list of all of those properties and it will be updated daily. My email address is MikeCluck@Remax.net

I live and specialize in area code 60506 and the surrounding areas.

Thank you, Mike
630-802-5825
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Unfortunately 1931 already has a contract on it. It's a short sale but there is another home on that street that is available but is a foreclosure with 2 bedrooms 1 bath.

If you currently don't have a realtor feel free to contact me and I can assist you find a home that meets your needs. Good luck otherwise.

Evelyn Santiago
630-896-9999
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi Eric,

This property is currently under contract. I'd be happy to send you any comparable properties I can find however. You can contact me directly through my wesbite - where you can also learn about great incentives for home buyers and search the Multiple Listing Service directly. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Terry Farnsworth
Prospect Equities Premier
http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com
terryfarnsworth@prospectequities.com