is carriage hills north in E.S. or Richmond ?

Asked by iseeboxes, El Sobrante, CA Sun Apr 13, 2014

Answers

2
Roger Grubb, Agent, Richmond, CA
Tue Mar 24, 2015
If you plan to purchase a home in Carriage Hills, be sure to check the tax records. My first deal in C.H. the listing Agent incorrectly wrote down "El Sobrante" instead of "Richmond" in the MLS. I warned my buyer that I did not believe the house was in El Sobrante, but Richmond, and to brace himself for the big transfer tax. All Realtors worth anything know that Richmond calls for a $7.10 per $1,000 transfer tax in addition to the County $1.10 per thousand tax. At $500,000 that equates to an additional $3550 in taxes! Just make sure you get a good detail oriented, strong negotiator, local Realtor to represent you. ;-) I'm here if you need me! Call anytime. Roger Grubb 510-504-0402
Scott Soulman, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Jul 22, 2014
Carriage Hills is in Richmond. A community of homes located between Pinole Valley Road and San Pablo Dam Road. Castro Ranch Road divides north Carriage Hills and South Carriage Hills. One of the most desirable places to live in Richmond.