is 15323 W MERRELL Street Goodyear, AZ the house at this address sold?

Asked by liz.washington.rdh, Goodyear, AZ Tue Jan 7, 2014

Answers

3
Sue Burkhardt, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Hi Liz,
This property is under contract at this time. We are representing the Buyer on this deal. If you are interested in being a backup offer if the current Buyer were to have a change of heart or something would cause them to not be able to perform it would then come back to you. My wife and I represent Buyers and Sellers in Pebblecreek subdivision and would be happy to help you find a home here. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in your real estate needs. Hope this helps.
The Burkhardt Team
Rod & Sue Burkhardt
Welcome Home Realty
623-853-5878
The house is under contract now but if you are interested in other properties in the area, their are many available and I would more than happy to help you.
Flag Wed Jan 8, 2014
Candy Klackle, Agent, Avondale, AZ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Hi LIz,

Yes, the home is under contract. Escrow was opened today. The listing status on the Multiple Listing Service is now "Pending."

I specialize in PebbleCreek real estate. There are several nice homes available in PebbleCreek. Please feel welcome to call me if you would like to explore other options.

Candy Klackle
PebbleCreek Real Estate Specialist
623-261-9943
Todd Kortrig…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Hey Liz,

The home on Merrell is in Pending status and currently off the market. Anything could happen though. It just went off the market yesterday. You pick the nice ones!! Give me a call and we can discuss options, ie keeping an eye on this particular home, finding another with similar criteria, building the perfect home. Todd 623-256-7949. Happy Hunting!!