is 1677 Trafalgar Lane Aurora, IL 60504 still on the market?

Asked by Eric Marquez, Aurora, IL Mon Dec 17, 2012

Answers

4
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Dec 26, 2012
Working with a Realtor is free for you. Establish a relationship and utilize their experience in helping you achieve your goal of finding a home that meets your needs.
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Eric,
It's true this home is a short sale and has a contract submitted on it. That was as of 08/21/2012. That was some time ago. If you are still interested in this home, have your agent contact the listing agent of this property and see if you can submit an offer while the other one is under consideration.

Gary Geer

http://www.ggeer.illinoisproperty.com
Mike Cluck, Agent, Geneva, IL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
This home is no longer available. It is under contract as a short sale. If you are looking for something is this area, let me know and I will send you listings with detailed informaton. My suggestion to you would be to find a Realtor and work with them to capture you needs and criteria and establish a data base of homes for you to reveiw daily. This is much easier than asking questions about individual listings through Trulia or other websites and the informatio would be up to date. If you need help and are not working with a Realtor, send you me your requirements, area and price and I will send you a list of homes that will be updated daily. Email to MikeCluck@remax.net

Thank you, Mike
630-802-5825
Sean Morriss…, Agent, Aurora, IL
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Sorry Eric -

This home is under contract as a short sale and has been under contract for over three months. Let me know if you would like me to inform you of the status changing at all.

Thanks -

Sean