is Southhamptn Hills in Sunset Valley?

Asked by sdaves2, Austin, TX Sat Jul 27, 2013

Answers

4
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Sdaves2,
No, it's Austin. There are few homes that are actually in Sunset Valley.
If I can help in any way let me know
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 29, 2013
True Sunset Valley is very popular with buyers. It is very close into town, but many homes have larger lots and big mature trees. Nothing beats a 10 minute commute to work, unless your just walking across the hall!
;)
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Actually, that is considered city of Austin. Sunset Valley is quite small and that subdivision is outside of that. If you're looking for a home in that area, and are not yet working with a Realtor, feel free to get in touch with me and I will be happy to assist. I represent Buyers at no cost to you, know that area very well, and specialize in negotiations. I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, title people, etc. to assist us throughout the process!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jul 28, 2013
While it is very close in proximity, this subdivision is City of Austin. I live and do a lot of work in the area. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you would like assistance with your home purchase. In addition, I would be happy to provide detailed analysis on any property without obligation.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588