is Regency Gardens a nice living area ? actually i want to buy a 1-2 bedroom condo for investment....is it time to invest there?

Asked by lemon wong, Orlando, FL Sat Sep 15, 2012

Answers

8
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Let's see? 25 year old wood frame apartment to condo conversion in 2006 at prices in the upper $100's. Then they crashed to under $10,000. Years of neglected maintenance. Right under the flight path of the eastern runways at OIA. Lemon, you get what you pay for.

By the way there are no units for sale on the MLS. If you are buying from one of those wholesalers in Canada, be very very careful.
I have a beautiful 1 bed 1 bath lower unit for sale that sits directly between the two ponds and in direct view of the pool 59,900. Let me know 407.493.0297
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014
Loretta Wrig…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed May 28, 2014
It depends on what interests you most; location, price, savings, roi, or cash flow. It is a great time to invest in Orlando.
Erik Fack, , Orlando, FL
Fri Jan 11, 2013
Hi there
I think there are better places to buy investment property in Orlando, however wherever you buy, make sure you get a home inspection done before you part with your hard earned money.
I am able to help you with a home inspection when you have made an offer on a place. I also work closely with very experienced realtors that I can put you in touch with.
Call me
Erik
321 695 6095
Regency Gardens ... I have a beautiful 1 bed 1 bath lower unit for sale that sits directly between the two ponds and in direct view of the pool 59,900. this is no doubt the nicest unit on the property Etep7384@aol.com Let me know 407.493.0297
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014
oh how much for a home inspection ? but i full paid already....is it still possible ?
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013
hazwoper48, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Lemon,

RG condos are in said shape...the association was in bankruptcy last time I checked , and the management company has several " issues"!

The property has very low occupancy, and many of the units have mold and water damage issues.

Good luck...sit tight...look to http://www.naca.com
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Sep 17, 2012
not in Regency Gardens please. I have purchased 8 Condos in the last 18 months. If you would like to benefit from my esperience and property management division then please get in touch. alan@frontlinefloridarealty.com
I am interested in a condo in Orlando as an investment.Price between $60000 to $8oooo please get me some information.My e mail a.velji@sympatico.ca
Flag Sat Feb 15, 2014
lemon wong, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Any offer ? 1 bed room condo , good location n quality , easy rent out ...n most important is an agent can manage all for me ...i m cash pay...
Carol Bauza, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Hi Lemon Wong,

Raquel is right!
The time to invest in Orlando is NOW!
We have a very low inventory and the prices are on the rise!

Find an agent who will find the best bang for your buck!

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Raquel Berdi…, Agent, Oviedo, FL
Sat Sep 15, 2012
If you want to invest in Orlando, you better hurry up!!!!